An ESILOAN is an unsecured short term loan for employees of Government Departments including, Defense, Police and Education. (Terms and Conditions apply).
Funding is to cover short term personal finance needs.
Examples: School fees, travel or medical costs, bride price, white goods etc.
Term to range from 5 fortnights to a maximum of 52 fortnights.
A minimum of K1000 up to a maximum of K50,000.
Fees & Interest Rates
As set from time to time by ESILOAN.
The interest rate will be fixed at the commencement of the loan and remain fixed for the period of the loan. The Establishment fee will be added to the principle requested.
All external fees applicable to the loan will be added to the repayment amount.
The refinancing of other finance companies liabilities is permitted.
- A fully completed application form signed by the applicant.
- Irrevocable Salary/Wage Deduction Form signed by the applicant and signed and stamped by the applicants Pay Master.
- An original of the most current payslip is to be supplied if there’s overtime three current payslips is to be provided.
- Applicant must have been employed by the current approved employer for a minimum of 6 months and have an authorisation from the employer that they have passed probation. If less than one year then the loan is to be a maximum of 10% gross salary including benefits only (*exclude Over time).
- A copy of the applicant’s current bank statement, new customers only to show two salary credits with the last 3 months.
- Any pay variation advised must be signed and acknowledged by the payroll department.
- A satisfactory credit check must be completed using the Credit and Data Bureau.
- The Salary surplus must be 50% of the gross salary after all deductions, including the loan repayment to MiBank.
- Net pay after any MiBank deduction must be a minimum of K150.00 per fortnight for loan amounts between K1,000-20,000 and K250.00 per fortnight for loan amounts above 20,000.
- A clear copy of an acceptable identification must be supplied. New applicants only.