Esiloans-is a short-term unsecured loan offered by Kina Bank to staff of accredited businesses.
- A fully completed application form signed by the applicant.
- Irrevocable Salary/Wage Deduction Form signed by the applicant and signed and stamped by the applicants Pay Master.
- If an existing client, an original of the most current payslip is to be supplied if no overtime is to be utilised for debt servicing.
- If a new client, two originals of the most current payslips are to be supplied if no overtime is to be utilised for debt servicing.
- Applicant must have been employed by the current approved employer for a minimum of 6 months and have an authorisation from the employer that they have passed probation.
- If less than one year then the loan is to be a maximum of 10% gross salary including benefits only (*exclude overtime).
- A copy of the applicant’s current bank statement if the payslip does not indicate banking details.
- Any pay variation advised must be signed and acknowledged by the payroll department.
- A satisfactory credit check must be completed using the Credit and Data Bureau.
- Net pay after any Kina Bank deduction must be a minimum of K150.00 per fortnight.
- A clear copy of an acceptable identification must be supplied
Fees & Interest Rates
As set from time to time by ESILOAN. The interest rate will be fixed at the commencement of the loan and remain fixed for the period of the loan. The Establishment fee will be added to the principle requested. All external fees applicable to the loan will be added to the repayment amount.
The refinancing of other finance companies liabilities is permitted.