What is the EsiLoan Cash Card?
- It is a stored value card where EsiLoan can deposit your approved loan directly on to the card instead of your bank account.
How quickly can your funds be loaded on the card?
- Subject to approval, EsiLoan can deliver the loan to you within 2 hours. The fastest in PNG!
How is the Cash Card used?
- Just like any bank card you already use. Use it to withdraw your EsiLoan money at an ATM or use it to purchase goods at an EFTPOS terminal in-store; it’s up to you!
Where can the Cash Card be used?
- The Cash Card is now accepted at all Westpac, BSP and ANZ ATM’s and EFTPOS terminals around PNG.
How much can I withdraw from the Cash Card at an ATM?
- The Cash Card has a maximum daily withdrawal limit of K4,000.
What happens if I lose my Cash Card?
- The branch will issue you with a new Cash Card and PIN.
What are the fees associated with replacing your Cash Card?
- EsiLoan will charge a Cashcard replacement fee of K20 and a PIN replacement fee of K10. Please keep your Card and PIN safe