Kina Gold loan is offered to esiloan existing customers both in Private Companies and Government Departments. (Terms and Conditions apply).
Funding is to cover short term personal finance needs.
Examples: School fees, travel or medical costs, bride price, white goods etc.
Term is from 24 fortnights to a maximum of 52 fortnights.
A minimum of K10,100 up to a maximum of K30,000
Fees & Interest Rates
As set from time to time by ESILOAN.
The interest rate will be fixed at the commencement of the loan and remain fixed for the period of the loan. The Application Fee will be added to the principle requested.
All external fees applicable to the loan will be added to the repayment amount.
The refinancing of other finance companies liabilities is permitted.
- A fully completed application form signed by the applicant.
- Irrevocable Salary/Wage Deduction Form signed by the applicant and signed and stamped by the applicants Pay Master.
- If an existing client, an original of the most current payslip is to be supplied if no overtime is to be utilised for debt servicing.
- If a new client, two originals of the most current payslips are to be supplied if no overtime is to be utilised for debt servicing.
- Applicant must have been employed by the current approved employer for a minimum of 6 months and have an authorisation from the employer that they have passed probation. If less than one year then the loan is to be a maximum of 10% gross salary including benefits only (*exclude Over time).
- A copy of the applicant’s current bank statement if the payslip does not indicate full banking details.
- Any pay variation advised must be signed and acknowledged by the payroll department.
- A satisfactory credit check must be completed using the Credit and Data Bureau.
- The net pay for all Kina Gold, (Private and Government), must be K400.00 after all deduction.
- In the case of government departments, the salary surplus must be 50% of gross salary after all deduction including the loan repayment to Kina..